CAMBRIA APPROVED CLEANER
All surfaces can be harmed by the wrong chemicals. Here’s an easy way to ensure you use the right ones.
Maintaining your Cambria is easy. Simply wash with a soft cotton cloth and warm water; use mild soap if desired. If you have dried spills and want to use a cleaner, you can use one of the
KITCHEN PRODUCTS - DISHWASHING
Ajax Bleach Alternative Dish Soap (All Scents)
Ajax Triple Action Orange Dish Soap
Better Life Dish Soap (All Scents)
Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dishwashing Liquid
Dr. Bronner’s SAL SUDS Biodegradable Cleaner
ECOVER Dish Soap
Green Works Dish Soap
Honest Company Dish Soap (All Scents)
Ivory Dish Soap (All Scents)
Joy Dish Soap Lemon Scent
JR Watkins Dish Soap
Kirkland Signature Environmentally Responsible Ultra
Lysol Antibacterial Kitchen Cleaner (All Scents)
Lysol Food Surface Sanitizer
Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Dish Soap (All Scents)
Palmolive Ultra Antibacterial Dish Liquid
Puracy Natural Dish Soap (All Scents)
Seventh Generation Dish Soap (All Scents)
Shaklee Get Clean Dish Was
ALL-PURPOSE OR MULTI-PURPOSE CLEANERS
50% Water & 50% Vinegar Solution
CitraSolv Natural Cleaner & Degreaser
Clorox Anywhere (Hard Surfaces)
Clorox Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfecting Wipes
DeVere C-Clear Glass Cleaner
Denatured/Isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol
Easy Off BAM Power Cleaner De-Greaser
Ecover All Purpose Cleaner
EcoPure EP67 Heavy-Duty Industrial
EcoPure EP64 Neutral pH Multi-Use Cleaner
Fabuloso Professional Multi-Purpose Cleaner
FILA Everyday Cleaner
Formula 409 Stone & Steel Cleaner
Glance Glass Cleaner
J.R. Watkins All Purpose Cleaner
Lysol IC Quaternary Disinfectant Cleaner
Naturally Derived Surface Cleaner
Miracle Counter Kleen
Mr. Clean Power Multi-Surface Wipes Disinfection Lemon
Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner
Pledge Multisurface Cleaner
Saniten N-313 All-Purpose Cleaner
Scrubbing Bubbles Antibacterial Bathroom Wipes
Seaside Naturals Glass Cleaner
Seaside Naturals All Purpose Cleaner
Shaklee Get Clean Basic H2 Cleaning Concentrate
Shaklee Get Clean Germ Off Disinfection Wipes
Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner
Simple Green d Pro 3 Plus
Tough Guy Germicidal Disinfectant Cleaner
Windex Multi-Surface Grease Cutter
Wine Away Red Wine Stain Remover
Wine B’ Gone Ultra Stain Remove
Frequent attention may be required for fingerprints or other spills; Simple Green d Pro 3 Plus and/or denatured/isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol work very well
in this situation.
Please note that manufacturers make similarly named products and only the specific cleaning products listed above have been found to be suitable for
use on Cambria surfaces. If you have questions about cleaning products not listed above, please contact us.
Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for use; failure to do so may result in damage to the Cambria surface product. The recommendations herein are
provided solely as a courtesy to our customers. We cannot predict how the cleaning products herein will function in the presence of other materials, fluids,
DO NOT use abrasive or strong alkaline or acid (high or low pH) cleaners. DO NOT use or expose Cambria to oven cleaners, Comet®, Soft Scrub®, SOS®,
products with pumice, batteries, paint removers, furniture strippers, tarnish, or silver cleaners. DO NOT use abrasive or harsh scrub pads. DO NOT apply
any sealers, penetrants, or topical treatments to Cambria under any circumstances. Such products will wear off and cause the gloss to appear dull or
inconsistent. Contact us for further information by calling 1-866-CAMBRIA (1-866-226-2742)
CAMBRIA PRODUCT CARE & MAINTENANCE INFORMATION
Maintaining Cambria Products is easy. Simply wash with a soft cotton cloth and warm water; use mild soap if desired.
Do not expose, in use or otherwise, Cambria Product to abrasive, strong alkaline, acid, free radicals, oxidizers, or cleaners of the like (whether high, neutral, or low pH). Various chemicals are corrosive and/or erosive in their ability to attack any surface, including Cambria products. Be very aware of these potential damages to its surface.
Cambria is not heat-proof, chemical-proof, or fracture-proof in any form. Be aware of damaging exposure to these potentially damaging acts.
Do not use or expose Cambria Product to certain cleaning products, including, but not limited to, bleach, oven cleaners, Comet®, Soft Scrub®, S.O.S.® pads, products with pumice, batteries, paint removers, furniture strippers, tarnish or silver cleaners, or the like. Do not use abrasive or harsh scrub pads. Do not apply any sealers, penetrants, or topical treatments to Cambria products under any circumstances. Such products will wear off and cause the gloss to appear dull or inconsistent. Contact Cambria for further information by calling 1-866-CAMBRIA (1-866-226-2742) or visiting our website at CambriaUSA.com.
- Cambria Product is created from pure natural quartz stone. Variations in natural quartz stone color, pattern, size, shape, and shade are unique and inherent characteristics of this product.
- Color blotches are intentionally included in many designs to enhance the Product’s natural beauty. Samples are small select cuts from a larger slab and may not fully exhibit all the design characteristics of the final installed product. These variations do not affect performance and do not qualify for product replacement.
- Cambria is durable and resistant to surface damage. However, all stones can be damaged by force and no stone is chip-proof. Objects hitting edges, particularly at sinks or dishwashers, may cause chips. Though a minor knife slip will dull the knife and not harm Cambria Product, no stone surface is scratch-proof. Surface markings are more visible on monotone designs than on multicolored design surfaces.
- Cambria Product is not a seamless product; seams are visible. Where there are seams changes in the product pattern and shade will be visible.
- Natural stone surfaces can be damaged by sudden and/or rapid changes in temperature, especially near the edges, as well as direct and/or sustained heating of the top. Cambria products may not withstand the direct transfer of heat from pots and pans and other cooking units such as electric frying pans and griddles, slow cookers, roaster ovens, and heat lamps. Therefore, the use of a closed-weave hot pad or solid trivet, like a breadboard, is always recommended to prevent heating the product.
- Cambria Product is not a structural support material and must be supported in every application. 2cm and 3cm thicknesses are for countertops and other horizontal surfaces; 1cm thickness is for vertical surface finishes such as walls and full-height backsplash.
- Cambria Matte® finish will show surface markings caused during normal use, which are easily removed by simply washing with a soft cotton cloth and warm water; use a mild soap if desired. Cambria Matte® finish does not shine and may soil and/or appear to stain from soiling, especially when used in heavy traffic areas such as flooring.
- The veining in Berkshire Brass™ designs may present a slight patina.
- Installation of Cambria Product requires walls and cabinets to be properly prepared for installation, which includes, but is not limited to, structurally sound, straight, level, and square walls and cabinets. Lack of proper preparation may cause poor installation and poor seam fit or inconsistent countertop overhang and placement.
Thank you for your purchase of Cambria.